Last week's poll was about which music player you prefer using on the Samsung Galaxy Young which ended up with the following results:
Not many people participated for some reason on that one, there were only 149 votes in total.

This week's poll will be about which browser app you prefer to surf the net on your Galaxy Young. The browsers names which I'm going to list in the poll will only be ones that are compatible with the Galaxy Young and the only ones I'm aware of, you get a choice to vote Other if one's name is not listed.

1. Stock Browser

2. Opera Mini - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.opera.mini.android

3. Dolphin Browser - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mobi.mgeek.TunnyBrowser



4. Maxthon Android Web Browser - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mx.browser

5. Ninesky Browser - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ninesky.browser


7. Mozilla Firefox Nightly - http://nightly.mozilla.org/

8. Miren Browser - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=840540



9. Other - If so, you may specify which one in the comment field.

18 comments:

  1. I like google chrome.. Even it is only beta for galaxy y..still fast and eats only small memory

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please Post UC Browser!! Best Browser for Me! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely Dolphin Browser. Fast, reliable, stable, and with lots of features that others don´t have.
    Also, it´s bookmark and quick access buttons make it perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. usually opera mini.
    for desktop view & live feeds and fast downloading I love Dolphin HD.
    naked browser is very good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why google chrome not counted? I usually use chrome for better performance in browsing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Firefox are impressionant, but Maxthon is better for now..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Robert Adonias Costa GomesMarch 15, 2013 at 5:14 PM

    Dolphin forever! though I have yet to try Nightly too...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Robert Adonias Costa GomesMarch 15, 2013 at 5:14 PM

    I think it's Galaxy Y apps only...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Google chrome for SGY is amazing :D !

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had google chrome on my Galaxy Y what do you mean by that?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Robert Adonias Costa GomesMarch 26, 2013 at 6:22 PM

    seriously? how did you run it? I couldn't manage opening Nightly without almost killing the whole system for some RAM...

    ReplyDelete
  12. just simple word "close" all background task except the browser and wifi if you are talking about RAM, well try to use Smart Ram booster Pro to improve performance, one thing which rom you are currently using? mine is Hyperion 7 GM that's why it's smooth and faster system response...well that's all I know hehehe :3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Robert Adonias Costa GomesMarch 30, 2013 at 12:38 PM

    thanks! I tested Nightly in Hyperion 8 pre-GM, I think, or Nemesis One (not quite sure anymore...), but I've tried Hyperion 7 GM too and I've seen how it really is smooth and fast.


    However, I'm back to stock now, so the Smart RAM Booster was quite a tip I was looking for. Will give it try for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Google chrome for ever and i like your website

    ReplyDelete
  15. uc browser.. good for download files

    ReplyDelete

 
Top