This is version 3 of a ROM posted here a while ago. You can find version 2 here.

Change log in version 3:
  • Revamped UI
  • Removed Kernel
  • Added some useful apps
  • Overall optimization and many more
Screenshots:

Download the ROM:
Disclaimer: Doing the below procedure could lead to damaging your phone (soft-brick).
GalaxyYArchive will not be responsible for any unrecoverable damages, loss of data and other possible consequences, do this at your own risk!
Instructions:
  1. Download the zip file and put it on your sdcard
  2. Turn off your phone and boot into recovery mode by holding Volume up + Home + Power
  3. Wipe data
  4. Wipe cache
  5. Flash the zip file
  6. Again wipe data and cache
  7. Reboot the system and wait for the phone to start up, first boot may take a while as usual so be patient.
Video:
Credits:
dcsms
irfanbagus
Doky73
savie
evanlocked
buddyisdead
zcop
Romanbb
pawitp
CoD.<D.J.>
hansip87
kurotsugi
Brut.all
pratyush.creed
shaan
skin1980
dsixda

Official xda thread for troubleshooting:

12 comments:

  1. working . thanks you beatifull

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and the Roman use, but I need to use English is necessary for Read Messages surprised all the world's languages ​​found except Arabic, I hope I find in the next update, please

    ReplyDelete
  3. do we need to go to clockworkmord to install this rom??

    ReplyDelete
  4. its working best threme for galaxy y .....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to remove the clockworkmod recovery and return to the regular android recovery, how?
    I use ROM Hyperyon 8 in galaxy y gt-S5360, I want to return as usual, please you know how ...
    thanks;;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Backup the hypron rom then flash stock rom when you flashed it using odin restore the back up the it will back to stock recovery

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanxx dude its a Awesum ROM ...It works for me...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why there is no googleplay installed,i cant opened my youtube acount.can u help me...thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  9. the zip file s nt getng downloaded in the mobile

    its showing download unsuccessful

    help me out . plz

    tl me how to upgrade galaxy y to jely bean by flash mode

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey man i installed this rom and my headset port stopped working i flashed a stock rom and it was working fine again please check dat awesome doh

    ReplyDelete

 
Top