It's been a while since we have made the last weekly poll and today we've thought of something neat to see how the accidental drop rating of the Galaxy Y is doing.

In this week's poll, we are gonna ask you the following question:
Q: How many times have you dropped your Galaxy Y?
A: Answers will start from 5 to over 50.

We all know touchscreen phones aren't the best when it comes to dropping them on the ground as it could fall down on it's face and crack the screen a little or even half. It would also be fun to post your stories here on how you've dropped yours and if they have survived or cracked.

This weekly poll is inspired by my 7 year-old cousin who is a huge Galaxy Y fan that he made himself his own smartphone from cardboard and drawing.

9 comments:

  1. Hahahaha... I have dropped my Galaxy Y more than 5 times.
    But, it stiil no cracks, just a black rectangle (3cm x 0.6cm) appears at the upper right of the screen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. John Francis SantosJuly 7, 2013 at 6:30 AM

    I accidentally dropped my Galaxy Y too many times. Probably 8-10 times. No cracks in the screen but the silver coat on the side is slowly flaking off but I like it completely removed. Much better than being a shiny-look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phone Like A Phone: Drop up to 30-35 times , some times on road but no crack on screen but have a spot on silver coated but it not could effect other things.
    and I flash Custom rom Upto 100 times and no broken , sometimes broken the system and recover from the original ROM.
    I used all custom Rom Except Apple Rom bcoz it not work or i dont know hw to install it.
    Regards
    Alok Kumar Rathaur
    Owner Of GodLiveInOurHeart
    Link: www.godliveinourheart.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mine is, since I bought this galaxy y I havn't dropped it or anything that causes damage to my phone I'm using glmy galaxy y for less than 2 yrs..haha but no damage except on scratches on screen its natural to our phones...

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2 times but no heavy damage at all... ._.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 10 times including a drop from running bike to a guttered road,. yet she performs well.. lov her much ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. 30 Times or higher than that because sometimes I throw my phone on the floor and on the wall when I get angry or mad.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top