Hello SGY fans,

My name is Sanketh(a.k.a Sanku)
I'm here as a new Author for this unbelievable website purely for SGY.
Well, I am an Android freak too. My fields of interest are - Custom ROM's, Kernels, Tweaks, etc.
So basically I'm more into the Performance part of this Small Aggressive device, than just a treat for your eyes.
My aim is to fill up your heads with required info & blast you'll out with full on performance of your device

I'm ready to turn on my mob to it's full efficiency. Join me people :)

Sanketh (Sanku)

Contact-
sankethbevkal@gmail.com  

17 comments:

  1. is there any rpg game for galaxy y with no lag
    plz rply

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome :-) look forward to your input

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome :) ...... i also work on custom roms ..... soon i will release some of my own roms ........ recently created a blog of my own .... http://www.galaxyyconquerer.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bhai, aap kya indian ho....(I think so from ur name)

    ReplyDelete
  5. inotia2,zenonia3,seed3,ragnaroth, and any rpg from kemko

    ReplyDelete
  6. is it workable on galaxy y

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes,,, all in the list with no lag

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Shashank, All the best for your new page ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. welcome what is your custom rom

    ReplyDelete
  10. temple run installation problem....appliction not installed

    ReplyDelete
  11. thnx bro ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  12. the best blog of galaxy Young!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ami kolkata city theke, bengalee,, ipl dekcho??

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well, mein South India se hoon
    Haan IPL dekh raha hoon :D

    ReplyDelete

 
Top