It was requested by some people a few times for me to release the icons which I'm using in the latest videos. They are the AOSP icons, the same which you would see in the CyanogenMod ROM.
I found them lovely and decided to extract them and use them for my stock ROM and now I'm releasing the modded files for download.

The 2 system files are from XXLH2 so before flashing I would advise to make a backup incase you end up in a bootloop resulting into losing your stuff. 

It includes:
Battery icon
Signal icon
WiFi icon
Packet Data icon
Vibration mode icon
Silent mode icon

Download the flashable zip:

Video instructions for newbies:

11 comments:

  1. can i flash this in hyperion rom????

    ReplyDelete
  2. my phone is crushed help me man pleaaaaase

    ReplyDelete
  3. anyone test it on s5360LUHKL1 ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. is it possible to install in any basebands?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Probably not as some people have reported bootloop results.

    ReplyDelete
  6. can be used in galaxy y duos ???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can I remove this status bar from my phone. I miss my old statur bar, plz anyone help, thx

    ReplyDelete
  8. make a backup before install

    ReplyDelete
  9. what ??
    i dont freaking uderstand ??
    Can you right it down ?
    It may helpful .

    ReplyDelete

 
Top